Autumn 2015

8:12 PM

With school having just ended, I thought I'd start up my blog again. While I was scrolling through my drafts, and I found this post which I had completely forgotten about - I decided to post it regardless because I really loved all the photos. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this looong overdue post (and look forward to some more posts coming!)

It's been an incredibly long time since I've sat down and written a post. With school going on in full swing, honestly, I completely forgot that I even had a blog. Regardless, I've been taking photos consistently so I thought I'd share some of my favorites from this fall as winter (unfortunately) is steadily approaching.

A couple weekends ago, two of my friends and I ventured to the Arboretum (what a surprise) to take some photos. The autumn colors, of course, were gorgeous - so it was an absolute must to go there. We spent the afternoon talking and taking photos and simply having a walk around - definitely one of the highlights of this fall!












Later that week, my photography class and I walked from our school over the iconic bridge at the Walker and over to Loring Park. As we went over at 8 a.m. in the morning, the sunlight was golden - and absolutely stunning. The hour-long block was definitely taken full advantage of by all of us (note - a post on my photos from photography class is coming when the semester ends!)











I posted more photos on my VSCOcam - so check it out if you want to!)
Sneha



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Contact