Summer Jumpsuits

9:01 PM








One-pieces have been an absolute staple for me this summer. In other words, I've completely neglected putting in the effort to creating two-piece combinations that go together and instead gone to consistently wearing dresses and rompers. I'd had my eye on getting a jumpsuit for a while now, and immediately jumped (*ha*) on this one when I spotted it at Target in the beginning of summer. I paired the jumpsuit with a thin gold cuff/bangle from Lauren Conrad's collection at Kohl's, thrifted sunglasses, and my current favorite shoes - these silver slides from Target (which are stylish, comfortable, and most importantly, give me the height boost that I so desperately need.)

jumpsuit//target - bracelet//lauren conrad collection at kohl's - sunglasses//thrifted - shoes//target


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Contact