A Trip to Weisman

9:18 PM

note - this post is long overdue...

Around two weeks ago, a friend and I went to the Weisman Art Museum at the U of M campus. Honestly, I never really know what to expect with art museums when I go in, but I always end up really enjoying them (especially the cute little gift shops.) The Weisman is pretty small, but the architecture (as you can see) is amazing -- for sure one of my favorite things about it! After wandering for a bit we then went over to Cane's (a restaurant nearby) for their signature chicken tenders, Texas toast, and dipping sauce. If you've never been there, try to go sometime soon; it's delicious! Naturally, I took my camera along, so here are some of my favorite pictures from the day!

 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Contact