Lake Harriet

7:29 AM


A few days ago my friend and I decided to go on a little photography adventure to a near-by lake and take advantage of the beautiful rose garden there. I'm typically not one for flower pictures, but I loved taking pictures of those roses - despite the fact that many of them were not as lively as they perhaps were in the spring. After wandering the gardens for a little bit, however, we ventured into a section of the area that we'd never been to before, which included a gorgeous miniature waterfall. We ended up spending the majority of our time there, and then spent a few minutes at the lake across the road. Afterwards, we took a detour and bought some ice cream at one of my favorite ice cream places - a lovely end to a lovely day!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

Contact